Saturday 22 October 2011

A good couple of days

Considering my underlying mood, i've had a good couple of days recently.
Allow me to elaborate:

On Tuesday, my parents came up to visit, which really lifted my mood. They also brought me a fancy bottle of aftershave from duty free. Pretty good day all round.
On Thursday, I managed to get my name down on the enuiry fieldtrip that I wanted to go on, despite the limited number of places. Fantastic news.
Yesterday, I received delivery of my vintage watch that I treated myself to when my student loan came in (Pictures later).
I also took part in Geography Ambassador Training yesterday, and have already started setting up a visit to my old school in Bewdley. It'll be good if I get to go back and see all the old faces. In the process, i'll also aquire an awesome "I LOVE GEOGRAPHY" T-shirt, and if I do enough visits, i'll also get a "I LOVE GEOGRAPHY" hoodie.
Happy days.

I've treated myself again today. Although I currently don't drink, i've bought myself a fancy bottle for when I do decide to start drinking again. (Pictures later..)
Made myself feel really sophisticated when I went through the check out with it. Had a nice chat to the woman about having expensive tastes. That made me laugh a little.
Also, if I decide I still don't want to drink, I can always give it away as a present. It does look pretty swanky!

After some contemplation, i've come to the conclusion that I wish i'd started learning Karate earlier. I've noticed that since i've started, and after losing the weight, that my confidence has grown considerably. I'd currently give anything to go back to when I was younger, knowing what I know now. I think i'd have enjoyed school alot more, made more friends and generally be happier.
Hindsight is a beautiful thing.

Definately considering making a new blog, perhaps with a more appropriate title, one that reflects me more.
Maybe then i'll be more inclined to update it more often.





x

No comments:

Post a Comment