Tuesday 9 August 2011

All Aboard!

As I sit here in a chair that I must soon break down, the house is full of my stuff, all packed up, ready for me to move back to Chester.
In usual "Tom" style, i've been saying all week that i'm not going to be taking much, and we'll only need one car. Now it's all layed out, i'm looking at it all, and thinking "How the fuck am I going to get this in one car?"

Anyways, the day for me to move back up to Chester has come. After being delayed by a week due to work commitments, I am finally packing up and rolling out.
Busy times ahead!

In other news, the country has been going to shit over the past 48 hours. You probably all know this from the unrelentless facebook updates, and it being the headline on EVERY news channel.
Watching all these reports, and looking at some of the live updates I saw, it has just made me lose all hope for Britain.
And whilst that might sound like i'm being a miserable bastard, it isn't. I genuinely have lost pretty much all hope for Britain at the moment.
I could spend all day talking about possible socio-economic reasons for this, and getting all Geography on yo' asses, but i'll just put it in my own perspective.

1) David Cameron and the Tories are all fucking useless dicks.
"Oh no, rioting in the country that I lead, but i cba to cut my holiday short until the very last fucking minute" - Dick

Fair play to Boris Johnson, whilst he may be an absolute fucking loonatic, he cut loose from his holiday and got back as soon as shit started going down.
He may be an complete nutter, but I have alot of respect for that man.
I sometimes think he's probably out on the street with the police trying to catch the hooligans!
Not sure if any of you saw the news report where Boris took part in a house raid with the police? - If you didn't, get on YouTube and watch it. Fucking hilarious.
Rant over.

Going to be an interesting couple of weeks coming up. Lots of shit going down, so keep coming back for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment