Sunday 14 August 2011

Pro Golfer Tom!

I'd firstly like to apologise and correct my horrendous spelling mistake that I made in my last post.
My "cup parry room" should have been "Cupboardy room". Damn you Autocorrect!

I have now finally sorted out my internet troubles, and am slowly sorting out a job back here in Chester. In the time that I have spare, I have been playing much golf, and destroying worlds on Civ 5.

Whilst some of you may know that back home, I live at a golf club, and have done for my entire life. For most, they seem to think that because I live at a golf club, I must be pretty in to it, and play it all the time. However, this is not the case, and it has only been recently that i've really started to take an interest in the sport. I haven't been playing reguarly for long, but already i'm starting to notice dramatic changes in my game.
Hopefully, once mr student loan has come to the rescue, i'll be able to buy a decent set of clubs and my game should start to improve dramatically.
I'll have to keep you posted on how that goes.

I've had a comment today from a self confessed "dedicated reader" of my blog, which has made me abit happier, knowing that someone reads this incoherent list of bullshit.
To this person, I will certainly post a link to my other blog when it is finally up and going. Hold tight!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment