Friday 8 July 2011

08/07/11 - Day 11

I have finally got round to updating the blog today. The past few days i have either been too busy with work, or simply wasn't in the mood to pour out thoughts from my brain onto here. Alas, the time has come for another installment of my life.

Firstly, i wish to bring a couple of things to peoples attention.
1) Andy McKee - Amazing Acoustic guitarist. Check out this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsD6uEZsIsU)
2) Black Altar Apparel - My mate Dan Jordan's clothing line. New stuff coming out every season. Check it out and perhaps purchase a cheeky tee or two? (http://blackaltarapparel.bigcartel.com)

As you may have guessed, my days have again been filled with playing games and watching DVD's. My standard life in Chester has essentially followed me home. This is until i get some time alone, then let my summer plan commence.
However, i have started to ease myself away from constantly playing CoD or Dead Rising, and have opted for some slightly more chilled out games, including one rediculously trippy one called Audiosurf.
I urge you all to check that shit out. But don't do it if you've been taking drugs, it might fuck you over abit.
My thoughts have recently taken a swing to my results, and hoping to god that i have passed, as i honestly don't think i can afford to do resits. 
Whilst i think i have passed, even if with a third, a pass is a pass at this stage. All i can hope is that i do pass, and i can implement my plans for next year, and make sure i do well. It all counts from now...

If there is one thing i cant stand in life, it is lying. This subject makes me feel quite hypocritic, as I myself have lied on many an occasion, and i'm sure this will be brought to light on judgement day when i "meet my maker". However, i do try my best to live a fairly honest life.
When people/things lie, blatently, to my face, i really cannot stand it. Hence my phrase "it's the lies i can't stand".
Take this as an example:
Trying to run a program on computer. Computer says it is running, when it blatently isn't. Q.E.D - LYING.
It just makes me so fucking angry. 
And i understand why people lie, and how sometimes it is necessary (Like in the Dark Knight, to stop Gotham going to shit), but unnecessary lying is just pointless, and will never end well.

These next two weeks will hopefully bring some different activities to report on, and some new things to rant about, as i'm sure a by-product of my adventures will be something that has horrendously pissed me off.
It may also bring an opportunity to chill with some mates, and go out and do something. 
When i say go out and do something, i mean something that doesn't involve money, as i'm rediculously skint.


My picture today is actually my current desktop background.


It's in 1080p, so feel free to steal it if you wish, but this just makes me smile everytime i look at my desktop, The sarcasm with which it states it is so happy somehow reflects me in picture form.

Until next time... 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment