Sunday 24 July 2011

A Change of format

After my my general rant about Kidderminster/Bewdley, i noticed how much i actually enjoy ripping into things, or as some would call it, giving my opinion on certain matters.
It is this reason why i have decided i might freshen things up abit, and bring in a new feature to my blog.

Fear ye not,
the usual updates of my daily activities and happenings will still continue to be written, with the usual sarcasm and general unenthusiasm with life.

For this to work, i need your ideas on what to write about. So if you want to know what i think about something, and are prepared for the answer, leave me a comment telling me what to discuss!
If you don't want to leave a comment, message me on Facebook telling me what you would like.

Out of the first 5 suggestions i will choose my favourite, and you will recieve a specail and personalised thankyou from yours truly!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment