Wednesday 29 June 2011

29/06/11 - Day 9

Probably going to try and keep this short and sweet, as i thing the super long blogs are abit tedious to read after a while.

I have spent the past couple of days in the company of my "home friends".
I think i have missed their company more than i first realised, and was pleased to spend some quality time catching up with them.
I spent this evening sat outside the pub with my mates. The sun was out, and the view was epic, and for the first time in a while, i genuinely felt happy.
On the other hand, i had the gap that my "Chester friends" have left now we are all at home, but maybe this is a realisation that i cannot cut myself off from either group.
Hopefully August will see me a much happier person in general. Maybe some good shit will happen soon. I think i need it.

In other news, i went to see an advanced screening of the new Transformers film. That's right, i saw it a whole 12 hours before the offical UK release.
Suck it bitches!
I reccommend it to anyone. The graphics in it are amazing, and whilst at first i was disappointed that they had replaced Megan Fox, the new actress has an eaqually amazing body. Cudos to Michael Bay for finding her...

Also thankyou to my 1 follower. 
This made me both excited and miserable at the same time. Now i know that someone actually read my thoughts (Good times). On the other hand, there is only one person. I thank this person greatly, but i would like more people to read this.
Perhaps make myself go viral? - Make some cash from this shit i write. 
I can dream i suppose.
If anyone has suggestions on how to make this happen, let me know.

My picture today relates to a question everybody should ask themselves daily...


Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment